Most diversity, equity, and inclusion programs focus on changing behaviors alone. Not only does this address only one part of the problem, but it often makes participants feel called out for poor behavior.
Changing behavior only happens with addressing the mindset that drives those behaviors. This is especially true in the DEI space. That is where Outward Inclusion comes in.
In this 4-hour workshop, attendees will be guided through a process of self-discovery to uncover unconscious bias and become equipped with practical tools to drive equity and inclusion within their team, organization, and community.
This workshop is shaped around authentic stories from around the world that draw people into a bigger story where everyone is included. You’ll be immersed in a first-hand experience where you’ll participate in workshop activities that:
• Invite people to grow instead of being shamed
• Understand how we impact others
• Provide tools to help facilitate difficult conversations
• Learn how to create meaningful change and get real results
1. Create Psychological Safety
Apply practical frameworks to reduce bias, increase belonging, and influence change.
2. Foster Productive Dialogues
Become equipped with tools to foster safe, honest, self-reflective, and productive dialogues.
3. Create an Inclusive Culture
Identify and correct practices and structures that erode equity and inclusion.